Spring 2017 participants will agree to:
- Be available to spend 10-hours per week on online course work during the program dates March 1-14 and from
March 29-April 25 (there will be no commitment between March 15-28, which includes spring break).
- Complete required assignments asynchronously (on your own time), but due to the community-based nature of online learning, there will be staggered due dates throughout each week.
- Develop an e-portfolio demonstrating chosen aspects of your online course that align with the QOLT rubric. Full details about the ePortfolio are available here.
- Support peers and peer learning through the process.
- Be open to learning and trying new digital tools.
- Be ready to have fun engaging in discussions, exploring new approaches, and working together with technology.
This is a 6-week, online program that is designed into three, 2-week modules. Click the buttons below to review details about each module.
OTPP will break from March 15-28 (which includes spring break).
Participants will receive $1,000 upon completing the 6-week program and submitting their e-portfolio.
All teaching faculty (tenure track & lecturers) are invited to apply.
There are ten openings for the spring 2017 OTPP cohort. If more than ten faculty apply, an effort will be made to select an interdisciplinary cohort made up of tenure track, full time and part time lecturers. If necessary, we will also speak to chairs as needed to select courses that reach a significant number of students.
Submissions received after February 1, 2017 will be placed on the interest list for Fall 2017.